Machine range up to 240 TON.
All polymers are moulded including engineering plastics
DIGITAL PRINTING & CUTTING
Our flatbed printer with UV printing technology enables product customising and brand recognition, creating unique graphics products.
We also hold technologically advanced integrated printer/cutters offering diverse solution that perfectly suits the needs of graphics professionals.
CNC MACHINING CAPABILITIES
We can cut a variety of sheet materials into any shape offering numerous design possibilities, specially when these are combined with our CAD expertise.
CNC equipment can be used to de-sprue Injection moulded plastic components, etc
Multiple components are cut with CNC technology
All the main components to make merchandising display units are cut in-house
Multi-station & multicolour facilities.
Typically combined with cosmetic spray painting for product enhancement.
- RS Coatings can produce high quality prototypes with the use of 3D printing technology.
- Three dimensional CAD drawings presented as ”stl” files are loaded onto the machine to produce very accurate models achieving very tight tolerances with values down to 16 microns.
- Unlike stereolithographic prototypes, the models we manufacture are not fragile. These can be comfortably finished to the customers’ specifications to illustrate the look and function of production items.
- In some instances when the volumes required are low the 3D printed models can actually be used as functional products.
- We presently offer the option to manufacture models in two materials, white ABS or semintransparent acrylic.
Laser etching for function and brand recognition.
MANUAL & AUTOMATIC OPERATIONS
Manual and automated assembly operations are available offering a complete finishing service. Read More…
Continued Technical Support is imparted from initial design to volume production.
Production volumes to accommodate customers’ requirements.
Rapid response, efficiency & personalised service.
RS Coatings’ company portfolio includes renowned Electronics, Telecommunications, Instrumentation, Automotive and Merchandise Displays firms.